To keep your skin looking young and lovely, you should apply a nourishing cream morning and night. The following Forever Young Face Cream Recipe is sure to make you and your skin happy way into your senior years.
Just a word of advice, make a gift of this cream to the man in your life to also keep him looking his best.
Ingredients for the Face Cream Recipe:
1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
1/8 cup Rose Water (May substitute plain distilled water)
1 tbsp Beeswax (white)
1/8 cup Lanolin (anhydrous)
1/4 cup 1 tbsp 1 tsp Camellia Oil
3 drops Fragrance oil (Optional) Note: Sandalwood is a good choice for both men and women. Geranium essential oil is a perfect choice for goddesses.
- Add the aloe gel to the oil and whisk to mix thoroughly. Set this aside.
- In a double boiler, heat just enough to melt beeswax and lanolin and remove from heat.
- Stir the aloe gel/oil into the beeswax/lanolin
- Now stir in rosewater.
- Last add the fragrance oil or essential oil and keep stirring until mixture thickens.
- Add mixture to jars and lightly cap until mixture completely cools then tighten caps.
Note: This cream has no preservative and is best stored in the refrigerator. Refrigerated creams are best when you allow them to warm on your fingers for a few seconds before applying. Also, you can increase the shelf life of these creams if you remove them with a clean implement such as a teaspoon to avoid contamination.
Enjoy this cream for yourself and sharing it with any of your friends and family that want to beat the effects of time.
Now go have fun and relax.