The following stretch mark therapy reviews include only products that users rated the highest. There are many stretch mark therapy products on the market and a number you can make yourself and save money. Keep in mind that what works wonders for one person might not work near as well for another.
That’s an expected outcome given that each person is unique.
These stretch mark therapy reviews are based on a rating of “A” or “B” with “A” being the highest rating. I begin with products to prevent stretch marks followed by actual stretch mark therapy reviews. Why did I do this? I did it because it’s much easier to prevent stretch marks than to cure them.
The best stretch mark therapy is avoidance. Whether you have stretch marks or want to avoid them, I hope you find these reviews helpful.
A-rated stretch mark prevention creams:
Mothers Friend body skin cream
- Pros: Regular use of this product worked to prevent stretch marks, it’s inexpensive.
- Cons: None
Curel Life’s Stages Nurturing Comfort Moisture Cream by Curel
- Pros: Users reported the cream prevented stretch marks, it’s inexpensive
- Cons: Can be hard to find in local stores in some areas
A-rated Stretch Mark Therapy Reviews:
Mederma 50gr Tube
- Pros: Works well to eliminate or fade scars of any kind.
- Cons: None. Note not all Mederma products rated as well so make sure you are purchasing the 50gm tube. The price will be from $23 – $29 per tube.
Stri Vectin-SD Intensive Concentrate, Stri Vectin For Existing Stretch Marks 6 ounce cream.
- Pros: Product works well on both stretch marks and reduces wrinkles. It must be used a minimum of twice a day for four or five weeks. So it takes commitment.
- Cons: It’s expensive ranging in price from about $65 to $180. It shouldn’t be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Note: other StriVectin products didn’t rate nearly as well so be sure you are buying the right Stri Vectin cream.
B-rated stretch mark therapy reviews:
Bio Oil Scar Treatment by Bio Oi
- Pros: Some people had good luck with this mineral oil based oil to treat stretch marks.
- Cons: We don’t recommend mineral oil based products. There are better options.
Intensive Concentrate, Stretch Mark Cream with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, C, added Skin Tighteners and Collagen Repair by Urban Skintrition
- Pros: Some users got very good results with this product in diminishing stretch marks.
- Cons: Some users stated their stretch marks were unaffected after using the product. That said those that had good results used Intensive Concentrate over a several month period. A few users complained of slow shipping.
In addition to the commercially purchased products, there are a number of natural remedies for scars including stretch marks. The purpose of this post was to do stretch mark therapy reviews of products you can purchase online or locally. In future posts you will be covering ways you can make your own products to lighten or eliminate stretch marks. Think helichrysum, frankincense, rose, sandalwood and wolfberry seed oils as well as vitamin A, vitamin E, and Margosa extract. Whew! So many cool things to share with you. So little time.
Now go have fun and relax.