Okay, so I’m weak and must try all things chocolate. I found this recipe idea on “All Recipes” and loved it. We modified it slightly to suit our taste. We’re sharing it with you because we think it’s delectable and believe you and your chocolate loving friends will agree. And no, it’s not low calorie. It’s for those times when you want to indulge.
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger chocolate liqueur
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger creme de cacao
- 2 1/2 fluid ounces ½ and ½ cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (I used pure vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup (optional) Note: I used Hershey’s.
Pour the chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao, cream and vanilla over ice in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker frosts. Dip the rims of your cocktail glasses in chocolate syrup. Pour the iced drink into the glasses leaving the ice behind.
This beverage is a chocolate lovers dream and it’s so easy to make. Once you try it, let us know what you think. We hope you like it as much as we do.
Now go have fun and relax