Save Your Fingernails with Nail-Aid Base Coat
I’m constantly sticking my hands in dirt a la flower garden, dish water, paint etc. and my fingernails tend to look awful. Some of them are long, some are short and some are crooked from where they have broken off. That said, I’ve been on a quest for a good product to get my nails in shape. After all, a Spa From Scratch representative can’t go around with ugly looking fingernails. Fortunately for me, I’ve found a base coat I’m sure I’m going to love and it’s not even expensive. The product is Nail-Aid.
While on the quest for a good protective fingernail base coat, I stumbled on a blog post by a gal who isn’t trying to sell Nail-Aid and she raves about it. You can read what she has to say by visiting her post.
Anyway, after reading this very convincing post on the quality and effectiveness of Nail-Aid, I visited the Nail-Aid website and you’ll never guess what I discovered. The company (Anise Cosmetics) that produces Nail-Aid is the type of company I like to do business with for the following reasons:
- Nail-Aid is 100% guaranteed
- Nail-Aid is part of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and Breast Cancer Fund to help curtail the use of unsafe cosmetics.
- Nail-Aid products are never tested on animals.
- Nail-Aid is a woman owned business who supports the empowerment of women through Green Belt Movement International. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it was started in Kenya by the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, Dr. Wangari Maathai.
- Nail-Aid and all divisions of Anise Cosmetics are carbon neutral.
From my perspective, it looks like I can purchase a product that works extremely well as a base coat for my fingernails. In addition, the Anise Cosmetics and its Nail-Aid division have outstanding business ethics. These are two very good reasons why they’re going to get my business. I’ve just purchased Nail-Aid as a base coat for my fingernails and I’m positive it’s going to make me happy. I’m thinking I’ll also try their Grow Tougher product since my fingernails tend to be thin. If any of our goddesses out there in cyber land have used Nail-Aid or any of the other products, tell us your experience.
P.S. Just so you know, SpaFromScratch is not affiliated with Anise Cosmetics or Nail-Aid. In other words, no cash comes our way if you buy Anise Cosmetics products.
Now go have fun and relax.
Fingernail Ridges – Make Them Go Away
Quick Manicure at Home
Three Quick Fixes for Hangnails and Four Ways to Prevent Them
Personal Schedule for a Beautiful You