Spa Gift Basket for a Woman
The woman for whom you create a spa gift basket might be a close relative such as a mother or sister, a close friend, or a friendly acquaintance. What you choose to include in the spa gift basket will vary depending on how much you know about the woman and how much you can spend.
If you haven’t read the post, “Spa Gift Basket – It’s Perfect When You Make It Yourself” click here and read it first.
Generic spa gift basket for a woman
- Dead Sea salt – This should be a pure product, not the bleached variety with all the minerals removed. Two cups of Dead Sea Salt is enough for four rejuvenating baths. Dead Sea Salts may be purchased in bulk if you are making more than one gift.
- Luxurious liquid bath soap that you have made from melt and pour soap. Hint, hint: you can embed a photo into the soap. For more information click here.
- After bath moisturizer – You can make this yourself for an added personal touch. Click here for a great recipe
- After bath spray – You can also make this yourself.
- Chocolates – Small box or two or three bars. The chocolate should be of high quality.
- Herbal teas – Chamomile, Peppermint, Spearmint, St. John’s Wort, Lemon Balm, and Kava Kava are good choices for relaxation.
For a larger spa gift basket you may want to add:
- Face moisturizer (Use age and skin type appropriate moisturizers. If the basket is for a more mature friend, an anti wrinkle moisturizer is a good call. For a great anti wrinkle cream that you can make click here
- Face scrub. Click here for recipe.
- Face mask
- Hand cream. Click here for recipe.
- 1 or 2 super soft washcloths or 1 washcloth and 1 hand towel
- Manicure or pedicure set
For a totally elegant spa gift basket add a gift certificate for a massage and a relaxing music CD (for suggestions, click here).
If the woman for whom you are creating the spa gift basket is someone you know well, you may want to add other items to her spa gift basket such as a favorite fragrance or a gift certificate to a her favorite salon to get the pampering she deserves. The options are almost limitless.
Tip: You can also create a super small spa gift basket for a woman who is a very casual acquaintance such as the lady who delivers your mail. These spa gift baskets would include only a couple of items such as a bar of soap and small bottle of hand cream.
In the next post we’ll see an example of a spa gift basket for a man. In the meantime,….
Go have fun and relax.
Make Your Own Spa Gift Baskets
Spa Gift Basket – The Perfect Romantic Gift for Couples
Spa Gift Basket – It’s Perfect When You Make It Yourself
Spa Gift Basket for Men