For the couples in your life, a romantic spa gift basket is a perfect gift choice for anniversaries, holidays, or anytime. Romantic spa gift baskets can be as simple or as complex as you want to make them depending on your budget.
The contents of a romantic spa gift basket should include:
- A scented candle. To make your own, click here.
- Massage oil for her to use on him
- Massage oil for him to use on her
- Linen spray – Check out recipe here.
- A CD with romantic music – for suggestions click here.
Optional items for the romantic spa gift basket
- Diffuser – For a diffuser recipe click here.
- His and her plush towels
- His and her plush robes
- His and hers slip on bath slippers
- A nice red or white wine
- Crackers and cheese for snacks – smoked Gouda goes with either wine. For great suggestions on wine/cheese combinations, I like http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/Articles/Wine-and-Alcohol-644/wine-cheese-pairing-guide.aspx
- A guide to giving a sensual massage. For massage oil recipes and suggested romantic massage techniques click here.
There are certain essential oils that are famous for their aphrodisiac qualities. They include jasmine (turn men on), sandalwood (turn men on) ylang ylang, patchouli, nutmeg (both men and women), myrrh, rose (turn women on), geranium, lavender (for both men and women) and pine. Use these if you are creating contents that will go into your spa gift basket.
As a suggestion, you might consider using lavender and nutmeg essential oils because they are a turn on for both men and women.
You can have a lot of fun creating a romantic spa gift basket for couples. Let your creative juices flow and customize the basket further. The couple is sure to enjoy their personalized gift.
Now go have fun and relax.