The words “I love you” are candy for the ears. These are wonderful words, but there are countless ways of saying the same thing without words. I’ve included a short list of ways to say “I love you” without words. These are things I have done and what others have told me that they did. Add to the list in the comment section.
- Send a card when there is no holiday or special occasion warranting it.
- Give a small gift when it isn’t expected (this can be something very small, but it lets the recipient know you were thinking of them.)
- Help someone you love with a task to make their life a little easier.
- Give someone a hug just because.
- Hide a love note. It might be in a book someone is reading or in a lunch pail.
- Never be too busy to show delight when you first see the one you love. Times like these include when they come home from work or show up at your office.
- Create a spa product customized just for the one you love.
- Prepare your love a favorite snack to take to work or on a hike.
- Always make time to listen to the one you love.
- Be quick to forgive.
There, now it’s your turn. Tell us what have you done to let someone know you love him or her?
Now go have fun and relax.